National Underclassmen Combine (NUC) is the longest running underclassmen event
and the most respected combine and football camp in the country. Founded in
2005, NUC was formed to create a focused environment that allows freshmen,
sophomores and juniors to showcase their skills and talents for college
recruiters and recruiting organizations, giving each student-athlete ample
opportunity to get recruited throughout his high school career, not just the
spring before his senior year. Since its
inception, more than 50,000 athletes have come through NUC events and more than
3,000 athletes have received Division-I scholarships after first
attending an NUC event.
NUC is run by David Schuman and is coached by his veteran coaching staff, along with top high school football coaches from all across the country, as well as staff from Schuman's Speed Center & Schuman's Elite Training, where more than 10,000 athletes nationwide train and is widely recognized as the authority on speed and agility.
|Facts about the National Underclassmen Combine:
- The NUC Sports National Underclassmen events are 100% NCAA Approved.
- NUC events are for current high school football Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and current 7th & 8th Graders.
- The NUC Youth events are for 2nd - 6th to graders and offer a great oppurtunity to learn the essentials of training and competing at a early age.
- Combine results are sent to every college in the USA, all levels, 1A, 1AA, II and III
- All Results are posted online and sent to every major recruiting organization.
- 40% of the athletes that attended the Ultimate 100 camp have received D-1 scholarship offers. The highest percentage of any program in the USA.